Anything for you Ma'm....An IITian love story...

Hai frnds..

Here again with the post….( feel I am very much into bloggin these days…)..

Okie..Tis tme its abt the buk which I read last-last sunday…it was one of my colleagues who suggested me to read tis buk…


After attending my colleagues’ marr reception on sat, I sat with tis buk on sun morn…and by 6 in eve..i ve finished turning 250 odd pages…


The buk is captivating & fabulous..uses a splendid blend of humor to make the novel more interesting…



Titled “ Anything for you ma’m..- An IITian Love story...written by Tushar Raheja..an IITian…Tis s d second buk I am reading with IITian author.first was..” Five Point someone…by Chetan Bhaghat..who became wel known to me cos of “ 3 Idiots” controversy..lol…


Both d buks I thoroughly nj
oyed myself..(though i was winding the pages of chetan’s one..)..Chetan has clearly bought out the typical coll lfe style, hostel looties..friendship during coll lfy..whereas Tushar’s is more of a love story at IIT, Delhi in its background..


Here the storyline..Tejas is n love with shreyas…and wat all risks he take in meetin his love…how he overcomes the hurdles…finally how he manages to meet his love n chennai… thus d story ends..


Frm the beginin how he proposes..the way she accepts it..and a few episod
es on how he handle his project guide to bunk industrial tour..gives false perception to his family members except his sweet sister…( always sisters knw abt their brothers love..i luv brother-sister relationship..)


Its no
t a typical masala type love story books...in which u ll easily predict wat will turn up next….but Tushar’s ability to hold one’s attention is gr8..kudos to him..he thus makes u to glued to the buk..


In most of the parts, the book made me to relate my future better half to Tejas’s character…I guess almost every gal n tis world wud luv to ve a man
to her side just lik teja’s…A must read for those who stay in dreams waiting for their dream beloved ones…. The buk is worth a read..u shall njoy wat u read..

So wat for waiting frends…just start fall in love with d buk as I did….

No comments: