My Chennai Trip

Hai friends…

Guess wat I am goin to write abt now..??!!....as usual abt one of my trips..!!...But tis time..its not for any occasions like marriage, engagement etc…In fact I ve created own occasion.. just a meet with friends in Chennai…

I strongly believe that, everyone should take time out once in a while to recharge and rejuvenate their energy. The key is to have a balance between your work & life…."

That’s what I exactly did after stressful weeks at my office…Planned a small weekend trip to Chennai to meet my friends…

This post i am dedicating to LH TRANSCENDENTS.......PEC 2008 BATCH

My LH bangaloreans were too busy in their project in TCs..and thy will not b able to take leave..& also it was my sudden trip....so I missed sindu, reva, thushi, saki, ramya & deepa during my trip.. yeah..i kno thy r busy climbing the ladder of success..i wish them all the best….hope v all plan a getto/trip to Hyd/tirupathi soon….

A fine Friday morning…took a bus to Chennai…with eyes full of stress..with my heart full & full of thoughts abt my friends…landed safely by 7 pm..On my way..i enjoyed & amazed seeing the singara chennai city….( wow….it s thrice as Bangalore yaar……) It was arundathi who came to pick me up…Thanks to Asoka pillar which stood right in the centre making two friends to meet easily…..lol…Indeed a BIG thanks to my dear aru…I kno she ll always stay by my side at the times of need…

As my friends are scattered in different areas in Chennai….i informed them..infact ordered them to come to apartment wher meera, charan, lisha kutty stays… to spend quality time with me..…Thanks a TON “JO” for stayin that n8 along with us…

It was indeed a sudden surprise that Mrs.Lavi ( kutchiice) is also staying there from that morning…...( Nobody ever told me abt it..Bad communication gals inspite of many phone calls frm me..!!!!…)

Going to be married gal..RR Lavi also joined us from vellore …Myself and arundathi travelled from asoka pillar to thiruvanmiyur..( wat a traffic yaar…atleast by walk guess we wud ve reached earlier…lol…especially at the TIDEL Park area….) reached by around 9…Lavi & Jo waited for us in thiruvanmiyur bus stand…Soon Mrs.Lavi, meera accompanied us.. endra malaiyala kutty lisha ( kitchu) was leavin to tirupathi trip with her office team….( so jealous da…lol..) she luked totally cool in her ¾ th jeans & tops.....

As usual v started commented each other…It was after 365 days ( aprox) ..i am seeing Jyothi since her joinin in TCs..…She luked too gud even addin lit wt…

Their 2 BHK apartment was totally gud..Rooms were just like how if bachelor stays…lol…Just imagine…

It was well equipped with Fridge, TV, dinning table, chairs etc…After the dinner prepared by their housemaid akka…had spent our time in chatting…

Guess who gave the last massive entry..is none other than Ms. Charanya..- the Backbone of TCS…wenever u ask her she says she is busy wth work....seems always first to leave frm home and last to reach home…lol…( Just opposite to a typical LH Transcendents..…who is always Last to go..First to come..)…

Don’t know how v get all those energy to chit chat…myself, aru meera, charan, Mrs.Lavi, RR Lavi, jo and their roommate ( indeed I admired her..she is stunning beauty…) started to chat…this time am not goin to tell u wat v chatted…It s just KT section..( knowledge transfer..- most commonly used term in TCS…) so U urself guess it….lol….

Continued till 3 am…& finally decided to give rest to our eyes…

That day I felt as if there was 48 hrs in a day…lol…

Then on Saturday..we got up & done all the usual stuffs..planned to have lunch outside… In Barbeque nation in Chennai costs oly 250 for buffet…damm it here thy charge 450 yaar…

Still as meera & aru doesn’t ve non-veg..we planned to have in anjapar..chettinad restaurant in Pondybazaar area…myself & kutchice..started with the order….soups…3 starters…then many maincourse items..then ended with milkshake with icecream…In between v also tried our hand in veg which jo, meera, aru has ordered….(arey yaar… I became a foodie after comin to b’lore..…lol..)

Then we started to shop in pondy bazaar wher v ll get cheap kurtas, tops & accessories…so got as many as I want…

It was me who wanted to shop..but it was for RR Lavi..v all went many shops..in search of blue bangles for her to match with her reception saree……( will kill u if u don’t wear those bangles de….lol…)

Thank god..…after a dozen shops …finally v got wat she wants...kitchu joined us directly from her tirupathi trip..earlier v thought of goin to besant nagar beach or thiruvanmiyur beach..but as it was already quarter to 8.30..we catched auto..reached home..as aru had sum office work the next day..she left to home frm pondy bazaar.. It was aru who gave me the idea of Chennai trip..who boosted me & accompanied me…otherwise it wud b a day-dream for me!!! Thanks dear….

Along with the dinner, had the tirupathi laddus which kitchu got for us..(Yummy yummm..lol)..kutchice & charan got many hindi movies & one English movie..we all deicded to see the english movie “ PREY”..its just a adventurous & thrilling one..)

Myself, charan, RR Lavi, kutchice, meera saw the whole movie till 2.30 am..( if suppose I am at my home, I rarely stay awake till 10 after comin frm office @ 7.30 or 8….but dono how I managed to sleep at 2.30 or 3 in the morning…tats the power of friends..thy make us to b brisk, energetic.. Friends are full of life..

Finally the day came wen I suppose to leave to b’lore…I was on double joy wen RR Lavi also joinin me till vellore…took photos for my remembrance…( hope meera sends it very soon to me…lol)kutchice told she will drop us in koyembedu busstand…meera & kitchu started to make a gist of things to buy in the market..!! ( thy r very much into household maintenance & managing budget..kudos to meera, charan, kitchu…

Finally bid adieu to all of them…then the most memorable thing happened…thanks to kutchice for that triple’s trip from thiruvamiyur to koyembedu in her scooty….i am very dare to go like that…arey yaar…to our bad luck..in each signal v crossed 2 to 3 policemen’s were there…but it was like passin board exams…lol..…to the ht of fun..v passed all…lol…

It was a heart-throbbing trip da.. will not forget in my life time…

I had another 4 hrs to spend time with lavi….v again chatted…& chatted….finally she got down in vellore….then I started to b’lore thinking abt the golden memories I had in singara cehnnai….

I wish & hope that u all gals will come over to b’lore..stay @ my home...and spend the weekend with all LH bangaloreans…..lol…My next trip will b to hyd (hopefully) to meet my friends over ther...

Bidding adieu now with lots of luv..

No comments: