Just for Laughs

I got this email from a friend recently, she clearly has a big decision to make, and I didn’t feel qualified to answer her question for her, so with her permission, I have published her email on here. Please give your answers in the comments section.

Dear Bai,

I really need some advice on what could be one of the most dramatic decisions I’ve ever made in my life. I suspect that my boyfriend has been cheating on me for some time now…
My bf has been “going out with the girls” much more lately but when I ask their names he just says, “Some friends from work you don’t know yet.”

I stay up late to look for the taxi bringing him home, but he always walks down the drive as if he has gotten out of the car round the corner, since I can hear a car somewhere. I really think he’s isn’t arriving by taxi…

Once I picked up his cell phone to see what time it was and he went crazy and told me that I should never touch his phone again and doubtedly asked “why was I checking up on him?”
You can see I’m nervous to bring up the subject with my boyfriend because I think deep down I’m not sure I want to admit truth, but last night he went out again and I decided to get to the bottom of things.

I decided to hide out near the bushes in the front yard so I could get a good view of the whole street when he came home. It was at that moment; sitting in the bushes with my wireless laptop, that I decided my PC is too damn slow and needs an update.
So should I finally start using Windows Vista or do you think I should keep using XP?

3 comments:

pooja said...

hilarious! ha ha ha ha ha

at first i really thought it was a real thing de...

Ravi said...

Lol!

I was also wondering why the gal took her laptop with her to the bushes

Prasath said...

Funny stuff Bai!!!