My Interests

In my leisure times, i used to do Gardening, Handicrafts...During my college days, I had a habit of giving my Handcrafts like wall-hanging to my frends as birthday presents...Its coz of my mom, i got keen interest in gardening..We have about 25 flower pots in our house....
I am very crazy abt music...I am always staytuned with ma fav music especially Yuvan's and ARR's...My computer is like a 24 hrs Juke-box...
My extra curriclar activities includes Vegetable carving for which i ve got first prize in school level conducted by Hotel MASS, Pondicherry. I ve also participated in various Rangoli competitions...
Nowadays i ve started reading storybuks and novels...First novel which i ve read is "LIFE OF PI" in wich the author had done his schooling in the famous Petit Seminar School, Pondicherry.

Here is Robin Sharma, the person whom i adore a lot especially for his narrative works.
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s top experts on leadership and personal success. He is the author of 10 major international bestsellers, including The Greatness Guide and The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Among his Quotes, My Favourite is " TIME MANAGEMENT IS LIFE MANAGEMENT"

1 comment:

ganesh said...

It is good to note that you are the admirer of Robin Sharma. He is teaching Indian concepts to western world matching their taste.